Tuesday 15 March 2011

Total Film Magazine Front Cover Analysis

Today I analysised Total Film Magazine front covers. Unfortunately, Total Magazine don't normal feature horror genre films on the front cover. Which is why my group are certain to just create our own magazine.


On this cover I really like how it i black and white. Which is different to the most common of magazine covers. I chose to analyse this front cover because my group were thinking about using the black and white theme as well.

 
On all three of the magazine front covers I really like how they have designed the font for the title of the magazine. We were thinking about doing something similar with having 'Horror' in a large font and 'Review' smaller that will be placed on or near the larger font.

No comments:

Post a Comment